To Request an Appointment: please call our office at 833-320-7246 to arrange an appointment with our office. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message, and we will contact you as soon as possible. You or your physician may fax any pertinent documents to our office at 877-878-2936.
Once you and your doctor have determined that you will need pain medicine services, he or she may contact our office to schedule an appointment. Our coordinator will request the following information:
- Reason for the consultation
- Most recent clinical notes
- Relevant imaging and reports (MRI, CT, X-ray, etc)
- EMG results
- Recent lab results (CBC, PT/INR/PTT, BMP, etc)
When you arrive for your appointment, please bring the following with you:
- All medical insurance cards
- Names and address of referring and primary doctors
- List of all medications you are taking
- MRI, CT, and/or X-ray images on a CD disc (if available) along with reports
If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes early to your scheduled appointment to fill out required documentation. Or you may download the forms from our website under "Patient Forms" and fill them out at home, and bring them with you.